Question Home

Position:Home>Performing Arts> Whats the proper term for this drum technique?

Question: Whats the proper term for this drum technique!?
where you kinda do a roll on a cymbal and its like sssshhhhhhHHHHHHHHH

idk how else to explain it, but i think if you drum youll get what im sayingWww@QuestionHome@Com

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker:
i know what your saying but i have no idea what to call it!. uh on crash cymbals the only way i could explain it would be by showing it!. on a suspended cymbal its just called a suspended cymbal roll!. and im guessing since the H's went from lower case to upper case that you were implying there was a crecendo as well!.Www@QuestionHome@Com