Question Home

Position:Home>Genealogy> Does anybody know of the name of this furniter? ?

Question: Does anybody know of the name of this furniter!? !?
its round, and its like a chair but its bigger and you can sleep on it an turn it flat because it sits on around stand to allow it to move in a circulure motion i was told that it was real popular in the 60's but for some reason the poeple that I know who got them dont know the name of it or where it came from!. Im looking to get one but dont know the name!.!.!.!?Www@QuestionHome@Com

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker:
It's called a saucer chair!. Pier 1 Imports usually carries them!.Www@QuestionHome@Com