Position:Home>Visual Arts> How can i put myself in 2 different places in one picture?
How can i put myself in 2 different places in one picture!?
well i seen someones myspace picture of him sitting on a couch and next to him is himself curled up in a call and to the left of him is himself again palyin a guitar!. its liek he edited 3 pictures together into one and it looks so real!. how can i do this!? i want to take 2 pictures of me punching and make it look like im fighting myself!.Www@QuestionHome@Com
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker:
hey, i could do it for you if you provided your email address!. you could also download GIMP (google it) and it's like the same as photoshop but not as profesh or intuitiveWww@QuestionHome@Com
The perfect program o allow you to do this is Photoshop!. Photoshop has a feature called layers!. Simply put, a layer lets you overlay one image on top of another!. Therefore, if you wanted to create a picture of you punching yourself, you'd first have to take a picture of yourself being punched, and another of yourself punching (or vice versa) After you've taken both images-->
1) store them both on your computer in digital format!.
2) Open the image with the background you prefer the most in the Photoshop program
3) Open the second image in photoshop in a new window and erase the background using the eraser tool!.
4) Select all of the second image and paste it in the window with the first image (it should automatically paste into a new layer)
5) Move the second image (using he move tool), into the desired position!.
6) At the top of the Photoshop window, select layers and flatten the image!.
7) Save the image as a jpeg photo and upload it to wherever you like! ^_^
I hope that this answers your question!
If you don't have Photoshop, you cn check adobe!.com and buy it, or you can try it out for free for 30 days and see if you can do what I described above for yourself!
Take two photos in the same place and use the program Photo Stitch in Photoshop!.Www@QuestionHome@Com