Question Home

Position:Home>Visual Arts> How do you do these PHOTO EFFECTS?

Question: How do you do these PHOTO EFFECTS!?
the light swirly things!. like i know if you move your camera really fast while pressing the Take picture button, you'll get it too!. BUT these have like images and cute stuff!.

so is it the camera or some special effect on photoshop!?


Best Answer - Chosen by Asker:
Painting with light is the term!. The camera is on a tripod on long exposure, the light trails are made by moving something like a flashlight while the shutter is open!.Www@QuestionHome@Com

Selina is correct!.!.!. I like to use sparklers during 4th of July to do this!.Www@QuestionHome@Com

Oh my gosh, this is a sweet effect, I was never aware of it! So glad I looked at this question, thanks!Www@QuestionHome@Com