Question Home

Position:Home>Dancing> What is this dance jump called??

Question: What is this dance jump called!?!?
I just learned how to do a dance jump where one leg is behind you bent towards your head, and the other leg is straight out in front of you at a downward angle!. Your arms bend above your head almost reaching your back foot, and your back is arched!. What is that called!?


^that is the closest picture i could find to it, the only difference is your head should be backWww@QuestionHome@Com

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker:
that is a stag leap
good for you for learning how to do that! that's tough to do!Www@QuestionHome@Com

stag leapWww@QuestionHome@Com

it's a stag leap [:Www@QuestionHome@Com