Question Home

Position:Home>Dancing> Help Me Plez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Question: Help Me Plez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Ok i saw my choreographer do this one move and idk wat its called!!!!

Ok she goes into a needle and holds it for a while then she turns it out so it looks like she's in her middle splits but like tilted!.

Does anybody know wat its called!?!?!?!?!?!?Www@QuestionHome@Com

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker:
idk what a needle is but its sounds like she did an illusion (its an actual move not like a magic trick)Www@QuestionHome@Com

sorry i am too dumb to answer this questionsWww@QuestionHome@Com